Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Christmas time

Rockefeller Christmas Tree 

 I am very lucky to say that I spent the holiday season here in  NYC! I got to see things that I never expected to see in my whole life. One of them being, seeing the Rockefeller Tree light up! Even though there was huge crowds of people and was freezing.. It was one of the coolest things! Everyone was in the christmas spirit and it was a blast. One of the best part of that adventure was with all the cops I met down with the occupy wallstreet, they helped me and amy get to the front! I got to meet Donald Trump! I was very disappointed to know that most of the performances were pre-recored and NOT LIVE! But it was a very beautiful sight seeing the tree go from boring tree to bam all the beautiful lights! Second thing that made spending the holidays in NYC without your family was working at  Tonys, If you don't remember Tonys is the italian restaurant I work at in Time Square. When they put the christmas decorates up it felt so cozy! I never wanted them to take them down. Dedicated my time to working there I only got to be home for  a week! But it was one of the best Christmas my family has had in a while. Everyone got along! I was very sad to leave. Over all this Christmas Season will be something that I would not forget! I am very blessed to have the life I do but I am even more blessed to have the family I do!
Tony DiNapoli during Christmas time

Tony DiNapoli during Christmas Time 

My family at Christmas Eve Service 

Nikki, Aj and I at Christmas Eve Service 

My family playing games in front of the fire! 


No comments:

Post a Comment