Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Im sorry

So its been a while since I have blogged and I am sorry. A lot of things have been going on, I just have been so busy that blogging isn't on my top list of things to get done. But after hearing so many people disappointed in me for not blogging, I am going to try to keep up with it! For this blog I am just going to post some interesting pictures I have taken lately then tomorrow I am going to post things on "occupy wall street."

The things I see.... 
I have started to really understand that the things I see on a Daily bases are not normally things. This for example. These were taken on wall street, this is the subway line 2. The one I take most often. I am not sure what happened but there were fire trucks all along wall street and cops everywhere...  


"Tonys" 
Since I am staying in NYC longer then what my parents would of liked. I had to start supporting myself finically. So my talent manager got me a job at this beautiful Italian  Restaurant called "Tonys." I love it! The people I work with all are all so sweet. I finally feel like I have some sort of family here. I actually look forward to going to work! 









No comments:

Post a Comment