Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

When You smile, I smile :)




So the last week or so has honestly been two of the best weeks living in NYC! Gods timing is always so funny! When I first moved to the city I found, 
The Icarus Account twin brothers with an amazing talent!  They write there own songs but also are know for some amazing covers! Look them up! There music has inspired me so much and has gotten me through all the struggles I have faced living here in NYC. Well in the summer, I liked there fan page and the next thing I noticed was that Ty Turner, The one with long hair, Added me to his personally page and we started talking. We started skyping, texting and talking on the phone! JUST AS FRIENDS. Okay.. so the point of this story is that this past week he was in NYC and we meet and hung out in person for the first time. He is one of the sweetest guys I have met and is friends with! We hung out a couple of times but he sadly left today... Surprisingly it was very hard to say goodbye to him.. But we plan on keeping in touch and staying friends! If you have not heard of them but I highly suggest you youtube them! I am addicted to there music. :) Moving on! I talked about her in my last blog very shortly but God has brought her into my life for reason.... A friend! Amy, My new roommate. I have been praying that I would meet someone that I would be able to call my best friend and open up to and talk to here in NYC, and God for sure answered my prayers! Every time I come home from work we both just talk and we already can read each other and know what the other is thinking without a word. The other roommates have kinda taken over the living room so me and her took over the bedroom! We put up the first christmas decoration. A little christmas tree! The vibe in the bedroom is such a different vibe then the one in the living room and its a good thing. I finally  feel comfortable and at "home" in my bedroom.














No comments:

Post a Comment