Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sunshine and Rain

"Sitting in silence
Trying to fight this
Trying to make it last"
-The Icarus Account

I am just getting ready for bed and decided that I needed to write in my blog and just update a little.. Work at tony's has been going great! Its getting to be the holidays so we are booked almost every weekend! Its fun to see so many people from different areas of the country! My managers are very appreciative of how hard I work and it feels good to know your hard work is paying out. I have been there for almost two months, I think, and have been given two raises. Some of the hostess that have been there for longer then me, are not very happy with me. But I just let it go cause obvious I work harder then them.  But anyway.. I got a new roommate her name is Amy! And I absolutely adore her. She is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. We just hang in the bedroom alone and Listen to pandora and talk at night! I finally feel like I almost have a sister. We have a lot of common and we just bonded very fast! She is a year younger then me so I instantly feel like an older sister in her life! She has only been her for one week but we instantly clicked. Anyway.. I finally get to go home for a week on nov 19th and I am so excited. I have not been home since I moved to NYC so its past due! Its very stressful though because I will only be there for a week and I have a lot of people to visit and see. But its going to fun and I deff need it. Well Its time for bed, So goodnight! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment