Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photo's for Wednesday

I have decided instead of just blogging, I am going to blog with pictures of things through out the day! So here I go!
This is my new hair color! I got blonde highlights put in yesterday but my agents didn't like it and they wanted something completely different and this was the Final product! I love it and so does everyone at MMG! 

I still cant get over that I am only 3 mins away from ground zero, its unbelievable to me. 

This has become a routine to me. Every evening i jog out to the pier and just sit and relax! Its beautiful

In the middle of the jog there were two break dancers that were performing and I just happen to take this wonderful photo! I actually got pulled out of the audition and they both jumped over me but of course I couldn't take the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment