Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finally a smile comes

Im sitting in my apartment on this beautiful thursday morning and I finally realized that I missed blogging and that I have not done it in a while. Im not sure where to start, so this might jump from one thing to the next but I feel like I have a lot to say! The week of caleb's anniversary was the hardest week since I have been in NYC. On that sunday at church, I just broke down. It was a worship night and it just touched my heart. Its like I could feel caleb or something.. It was so comforting. I left church with so much Joy in my heart. I will say this past week has been one of the best weeks since I have been here. The joy has not left my heart, and I have been so happy! Last week, the only ones home were me, shannon, and megan. Lynsee and Amanda went home for a week! So the house was so much fun and no drama. We all got along and just put any drama behind us. On wednesday, I had a redken booking. They just styled my hair in  up does then I took photos! These pictures will be used for examples of up does in hair saloons. That was a lot of fun! I got paid for it, but I also got tons of hair products: shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, curling stuff, and shining pray! When I finished with that, I got to meet up with some texas girls! Katherine, Jena, Allie, Hailey, Kiana, and jacey! We just walked around time square then got cute and went to dinner! It was good to have some familiar faces here. That saturday I worked a promotional job for express. Express wanted to break the world record for the longest cat walk! The record at like 534 set in Paris. We broke it by 1254 or something! It was a blast to know that I made that happen! The best part of all about this was we were scheduled to work 7:45-6. But we broke the record at 2 o'clock... and we ran out of shirts and all the give a ways so we completely stopped the show at 2:30! But since we rocked, we still got paid till 6! It was icing on the cake! When I got home from work, I rested for the rest of the day! It felt good to just lay around and be lazy! Sunday, was cleaning day! All the girls got together and picked up the apartment, did laundry, and cleaned! This place has never felt so clean since I moved in. After spending all day cleaning, I started to get ready for church! Since claire was still out of town I went to church by myself again. It was another great service! God is truly speaking to me. This service was about not giving up on your dreams and what you want because we do not know what God is doing behind the scenes! It spoke to me so clearly. So that was last week! I have been so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment