Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Fun Day!

 Last night was not a good night! I fell asleep around 12... then at 3:00 I got a call from the front desk saying my roommates were sitting in the hall way locked out, So I woke up and let them in. Two hours later, my other roommate woke up to talk to me about some important things around 5! Which I am a stubborn sleeper and its very hard for me to fall back asleep if I am already up! Finally,I fell asleep! My alarm went off at 8:00 and it seriously felt like I just went to asleep! I had to get up, shower, and get ready for my photo shoot! Megan, my new roommate came with me! The shoot was in brooklyn so we had to give ourselves enough travel time! We ended up getting there 30 minutes early. Which was fine and made us look good but we just had to wait! The photographer was so cute and his wife was his assistant. They were so in love <3... The make up artist got there and started working on us! She showed us her book, I was so amazed! Her work was so beautiful, I felt so honored to have her to my make-up. We started out doing very clean beauty shots then built up to crazy make-up! This shoot had to be one of my favorites. It was just so much fun! Me and megan were just being so goofy on set! We headed back to the city and we went our separate ways. She went with her family and i'm back into the apartment! She is officially moving in tomorrow and I cant be anymore excited. When I came home, I showered and just relaxed! Now I am blogging and about to watch a movie! More good news: At first I didn't think that I was going to have plans for the 4th of july but my manger, I guess you could say, invited me to a VIP party and he said that I could bring Megan!!!!! So we get to get cute and meet so many people in the industry! Eat food, watch fireworks, and have fun! Today has been one of the best days in a while. I hope everyone has a good night :) XOXOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment