Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fast Update!

The apartment finally feels like home! Its clean, organized, and some what decorated! I am so blessed to have a roommate like Lynsee, sadly, We have one girl staying with us that is checking out the apartment, then we have one girl moving in tonight. The girl that is checking out the place is so rude and very judgmental. Me and her do not get along. All she does is complain and complain and loves to hear herself talk! I pray the new girl isn't like that. I checked out the gym for the first time today and its wonderful! Its kinda small, but nice equipment. It does make me miss my fitness 19 back in Austin.

I am starting to feel very home sick. I miss my family, my friends, the lake, my cat, my parks, and so much more! I am also just getting so busy that I am not "creeping" on facebook as i use to and I don't know what a lot of people are up to. I don't feel as lonely has I did a couple of days ago. Well This was my shortest I think but I got places to be and people to see! Ill be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment