Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beautiful

I know its been a couple of days since I have been on here! But I have my reasons. We finally moved new apartments and its so beautiful view! I have a 360 view of NYC! It is outstanding. The apartment itself is very new and a lovely homey place to stay! Its almost too good to be true. The location is on Wall street more towards the water! Everyone who lives here, you can tell, is made of money! I am not sure how my agent got this place! I had 3 castings yesterday and they went well, we will see if I get any! Me and lynsee, my roommate, have grown so close!! We spent all lastnight just sitting on the rooftop just talking about our life's. It feels so good to finally have someone you trust and can open up to. Then today, I woke up went to some castings and meeting then came back and just laid on the rooftop tanning with Lynsee all day! Its so beautiful. We are finally unpacking and organizing the apartment together, so it feels like home!

I do not have internet access inside my place yet but I can go to the rooftop lounge and use there internet. Thats why I have not been posting this on my facebook, twitter, or on here! I promise I will spend more time up here so yall can be caught up on what I am doing :) This one was short but I plan on writing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment