Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Breathe

Its been a good week but I have been thinking a lot... almost too much. I have been praying that God will show me something that will give me the encouragement to keep going with modeling. I know I have been here for only 3 weeks but I started to begin thinking very negative. For the last couple of days I have been searching for photographers to do trade shoots. Time for print. So I sent many emails and with my luck I actually got an email from an agency that requested me for an open call. I went in with an open mind and let me just say God works in such crazy ways! I met with this photographer that is starting an agency and his work is outstanding. After having an amazing meeting with him, he is setting up a photo shoot with me! Its going to be amazing! I know I'm being very vague but I cant say too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment