Its about me right now

Its about me right now

Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Its friday, friday, getting down on friday!

Its Friday Night, I am sitting on my rooftop looking out to the water thinking about how beautiful this city is at night. Its also crazy think about how one day none of this was here and it was beautiful land but now its a beautiful city. Today I was lucky enough to hang out with Rhett hartsfield and L.c Alexander. I showed them my rooftop, saw ground zero, time square, and walked central park! It was so nice to be spending time with some familiar faces. It bothers me that my little sister is in NYC but I have not seen her or talked to her at all. :( Makes me very sad. Now I am back in my apartment for the night! I never knew how much I would miss having internet in my apartment. Its killing me! I feel like I have no idea what is going on in peoples life! It also makes me thankful for having a smart phone. I would have no idea how I would survive without it here. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I am having a brunch with some friends then I work saturday night! I just found out that a new model will be moving in on Sunday.. Which stinks because me and lynsee just bounded and everything is so relaxed in the apartment and now a new girl is coming! I pray and hope that she is at least respectful and clean! Today I got a text from Veronica, my manager from APP, and it touched my heart to know she was thinking about me. Again, its a simple text that can make someones day. I still feel like I am living a dream... living in NYC is something that I never imaged. God has truly blessed my life. I just want to take time to say Thank You for all the love and support I have gotten though this adventure. I don't need to list names because you know who you are! My computer is about to die so I am going to say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment